How To Order
We’d like to serve customers who want to have multiple products and save on shipping costs.
To Asia, USA, Canada, Australia, it is slowly, but working.
To Europe, Japan Post is accepting, but it is really slow, probably due to congestion on the airports.
We ship in EMS, but it may take for extra few days than usual to be delivered to you. It is due to COVID-19 issue, we are not able to control.
Please visit our blog: Notification
Here’s how to order:
1. In the Order Form below, please describe to us the following:
- Due to your countries’ customs fees and regulations, please let us know the number of boxes if you want us to ship separately. Generally we ship via EMS.
2. We will send you back with calculating. As of Dec 2022, Small Packet is accepted by Japan Post to most of the countries, but we strongly recommend to choose EMS, for the safety shippings.
3. Please response our mail within 24 hours.
4. We will send you an Invoice through Paypal within 24 hours.
5. After sending the invoice, please make sure to pay within 24 hours so we can process your order.
6. We will ship to you as soon as possible (it often takes 5-7 Japanese business days for items to be delivered to us. When the orders are including the products we need to go to pick up, the obsession date is described on the bottom of the products article.)
- You do not need to put your address in the Order Form; we use your Paypal address for shipping.
- For your account’s safety, shipping address (including receiver’s name) and billing address (with purchaser’s name) must be the same. We refund you with the expenses of JPY1,000. If you want to use your family member’s Paypal account, the receiver’s name must be the account holder’s name.